8 Reasons To Stick With Your Cellulite Reduction Program
1) Any effective cellulite program includes cardiovascular exercise. Cardiovascular exercise can be done in small bouts through out the day and needs to be done at an intensity that keeps you at a level where you have enough breath to talk but not to sing. Tons of research show that regular cardiovascular exercise benefits your heart, lungs, bones and metabolism in addition to numerous other disease states.
2) Cellulite is fat. It is stubborn because it gets caught between bands of connective tissue. In order to reduce fat, you probably need to alter your diet. Needless to say, losing weight through a proper diet can only benefit your health. This definitely includes reducing your consumption of soda and replacing that with water or water with a small lemon wedge squeezed in.
3) There are a variety of treatments options that range from expensive (Velasmooth) to inexpensive (topical creams and lotions). Why is this good for you? Well, one reason is that you will see small changes from different treatment options. The other reason is that you will be affirming care for yourself. Most women are focused on everyone and everything around the and forget to take care of themselves. When you treat yourself, whether it’s a massage, body wrap or cellulite treatment, you affirm that you care about yourself.
4) Another important exercise element for cellulite reduction is strength and conditioning movements. Specifically, some of these movements are in former and upcoming tips. The intent of doing these tips is to increase the muscle tone of your cellulite prone areas. Strength training is very important because it helps to prevent against bone loss (osteoporosis). It also helps to increase your metabolism and improve your coordination.
5) Your state of mind is very important in the “Cellulite Tip” program. It’s important for you to feel good about yourself through each stage of your transformation. You may have a tiny bit of cellulite on your butt or lots of it, but you need to accept and feel good about yourself no matter how much cellulite you have.
6) The world is hectic and we all have many responsibilities. We say that we are going to exercise or eat right, but then everything seems to get in the way. The truth is that everyone I know is super busy, so getting on a program that benefits you requires a commitment to yourself. Know that you can keep your commitments to the most important person in you life: YOU!
7) The key element or “secret weapon” of the “Cellulite Tip” and “Conquer Your Cellulite” program is your ability to visualize and see your body as beautiful with a minimal amount of cellulite (please know you are beautiful even if you do have cellulite). Visualizing and the mind/body connection is your best friend in changing your body and your perception of it. Guided Visualization works with the power of your subconscious and there is one available in the “Conquer Your Cellulite” program. Keep in mind that when you use the power of visualizing, you must visualize YOUR body, not an actress or super model.
Here is the final reason that you should not quit or give up on reducing cellulite: You want and deserve to look and feel great!
Renee Feldman MA, is an Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer. One of the first personal trainers in the United States, Renee is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine which is the Gold Standard in fitness. Her vast experience ranges from competitive bodybuilding, where she won state wide championships to professional dancing. She has used her education and experience working in Corporate Fitness Centers, Health Clubs, Y.M.C.A.’s and J.C.C.’s. Renee has an incredibly well developed and diverse background in Meditation and Guided Visualization which she has used to coach her clients for the last 12 years. She also lectures and presents information on fitness, wellness and the mind/body connection. She successfully demonstrated her cellulite reduction methods on television.”